Belmore Rankings: Week 11
What, you thought just because I was on vacation I wouldn’t update these? You must be crazy!
- Oregon (8-1, BSOS Rank: #7)
- LSU (8-1, BSOS Rank: #8)
- Ohio State (10-0, BSOS Rank: #98)
- Oklahoma (8-1, BSOS Rank: #59)
- Arizona State (8-1, BSOS Rank: #61)
Not too shabby, eh? What I find most amazing is that ASU loses to a good team and doesn’t fall very far. Isn’t that how the real rankings should work? And on a side note, Kansas (9-0) is at #6, and just needs to play (and win, obviously) the rest of their schedule to hop over ASU and maybe even climb to the top 2.
And the toughest schedules being played:
- Duke (1-8, BR: #109)
- Notre Dame (1-8, BR: #110)
- Washington (3-6, BR: #85)
- Nebraska (4-6, BR: #75)
- Colorado (5-5, BR: #52)
I did not think I’d see a team like Colorado in that mix. Here are the weakest schedules:
- Hawaii (8-0, BR: #41)
- Western Kentucky (6-3, BR: #72)
- Florida Atlantic (4-4, BR: #82)
- Memphis (4-5, BR: #89)
- Nevada (5-4, BR: #73)
No comments yet.